Saturday, April 28, 2012

Choke On, Turn Key, Push Starter Button


Hello, and welcome to my new blog. I have other blogs, but they were, much like my own mind, unfocussed. I've decided to start a blog to reflect my obsession with all things Motorcycle. Okay, most things Motorcycle. I don't have any interest in off-road riding. Nothing against it – just not my thing. Same with dual sport. Same with full bore sport/track/race bikes. Riding on the streets and highways and back roads is my thing, and that's what we'll be talking about here, boys and girls. I'll leave the metaphysical/religious out of it. No political posts here unless I believe they're solidly related to the world of two wheels. (On that note, I highly recommend you join the AMA, ABATE, or other MRO if you don't already belong. And if you're in a club, I also recommend the COC – Confederation of Clubs).

I'll be “importing” a lot of posts from my other blogs, but rest assured they're my creations. I don't normally repost anybody else's blogs, but if I find myself compelled to do so, full credit will be given to the original author (or at least the person I took the post from).

I hope you enjoy yourself here. Feel free to comment early and often. No flame wars, no racism, no hatin'. Otherwise, it's a free speech zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment